Wednesday 4 July 2012

The Anniversary Lingerie

Tomorrow my boyfriend and I celebrate 4 years together! Happy Anniversary Us.

He made a comment the other night about celebrating the anniversary with some lovely lingerie. I am not sure he meant for it to go on me though. Seriously? Me? In a teeny tiny pair of panties? A little lacy, peekaboo bra?

Would these items even be seen on me? Where am I going to get a pair of little panties for a fat chick?

And have you ever seen a sexy, lacy, size fat bra? No I don’t think you have. Now don’t get me wrong, there are some ‘lovely’ bras out there for the larger lady. And I don’t even have massive boobies but they are big enough to need that super strength, super wide shoulder strap. Doesn’t matter how many roses and lace you put on that shoulder strap, it still looks like a fat girls bra.

And if a man cant undo one little latch at the back of a bra, how is he going to break into a fat girls bra that has more locks on it than a maximum security prison. We don’t like our girls escaping therefore the back of the bra is a lot more secure than a skinny persons bra.

I showed a work colleague a new bra I had bought a while back, it was just a cheap target one but I liked the colour. Anyhoo, she took it out of the bag and put the bra cup on her head and it fit perfectly! And she doesn’t have a small head! Ok, so my boozies are a little bigger than the average bear ok?

So I was then thinking of a one piece lingerie thing and then realised my dimply legs will have to be hanging out the bottom of said one piece. Then I thought about having a sheer skirt to cover the legs and that made me a bit happier but then of course are the arms. There are those long sheer dressing gowns so I can ditch the sheer skirt thing and get the dressing gown.

Once I had finished thinking all of this stuff I realised that this ‘event’ with the lingerie would be happening after we had been out for dinner. So I would be full of lovely Chinese food and some lovely beverages and not feeling overly sexy so I have come to this conclusion as to what to wear for anniversary night.

I will wear my lovely track pants and a t-shirt and will just turn out the light before he comes into the bedroom! That always makes me look gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment