Tuesday 8 November 2011

He Found Out I Am Fat :(


He knows. Oh Shit, now there is no hiding it. My BF somehow found out I am fat. And how did I find this out you ask? Well I shall tell you.

It was a lovely weekend afternoon and the dog was really annoying me wanting to do dog things. Like, play with toys and run and it was too much for me to even try to put up with while I was relaxing so I decided I would take him for a walk to the park.

Everyone has their own way of doing things and my way of taking the dog for a walk to the park is to get into the car, drive to the park and let him chase the ball. Sounds good huh? Well, not to someone it doesn’t!

I picked up the keys , put the lead and collar on the dog and went to walk out the door. Boyfriend says to me, ‘why are you taking the car to walk the dog? Why don’t you walk him to the park?”

OMG, it was at that exact moment I knew he knew. I could hear him in my head calling me a fatty. Well I’ll fix his little red wagon (what ever that means) so I threw the keys onto the sofa, glared at him and stormed out of the house with dog. I was furious. And mortified. How long had he known? He was forcing me to walk to get skinny. What about my sore knee? What about sunburn? What if the dog got so tired at the park and needed to be carried home? He is a very big dog you know and too heavy to carry.

Well, as I walked off, I deliberately walked slow just so I wouldn’t lose any weight for you know who!! That’ll teach him for knowing stuff.

I know that doesn’t sound very logical but why didn’t he get up and walk the dog. He isn’t Mr Universe you know. The park may only be one and a half streets away (about four minutes walk) but it can be dangerous too. I have to walk past a pub full of happy people drinking drinks and eating food. Boyfriend didn’t think about that now did he? Also, Dog gets very scared of his own reflection in windows so I have to plan my street and a half walk to ensure I don’t walk past the two little windows whereby dog could very well pull the lead and rip my arm out of its socket.

See, everyone seems to think walking the dog is simple but it does come with some dangers and for someone of my size, if I get pulled over, I am pretty sure people would run after a huge dog with the risk of getting bitten than try to haul me up off the ground. Lucky for boyfriend it was an uneventful walk, nothing bad happened and dog came back tired. So did I for that matter because I forgot to walk slow and ended up walking a long way and a pretty decent speed.

Unfortunately I still haven’t woken up skinny but since that weekend walk, there have been quite a few more and, don’t tell boyfriend but, I walked two times to the park yesterday and dog slept all night without bothering me with demands of playing toys with him J

I think I also worked out how boyfriend found out I was fat. There are a few books around the house containing fitness and diet tips. Michelle Bridges books are here as well as the duken diet book, two 1 litre tubs of protein meal replacement powders, the stair master under the stairs, the dumbbells I use to prop a door open. I guess it was only time when he started putting 2 and 2 together hey? 

1 comment:

  1. Haha its funny cause "Dog" does get very excited at his own reflection in the windows haha.

    ReplyDelete