Friday 28 October 2011

Are they sausage fingers or are you just happy to see me? oh, a sausage would be nice.......

More realisations of just how fat I am came about at the local café today.

Boss Lady took me to a coffee shop for a little tete a tete all about me and she even bought me a cuppa.

Once it was bought to the table I realised that my finger wouldn’t fit through the hole in the coffee cup handle! OMG what was I supposed to do because it was too bloody hot to pick up and I wasn’t going to be there all day talking to boss lady… so I had to point it out to her.

Well, didn’t she just think this was a riot! She laughed and laughed when I told her I couldn’t put my finger in the hole of the handle. I looked at her cup and she had a fancy schmancy cup with a bloody huge hole that even I could have fit all of my fingers into.

So, whilst she sat enjoying her cuppa, I proceeded to blow and blow like the big bad wolf to cool my coffee down. I really wanted this coffee and could smell it but couldn’t get it up into my mouth. 

Finally, I drank my coffee but am now doing finger exersizes on my desk in the desperate hope to lose some finger weight before my next coffee in a café.

On a side note, I am still doing the Dukan diet and the bloody thing is broken. Yes, the diet is broken because I stopped losing weight at 3.5kg. now, it could possibly be because I rode my motorbike to work every single day and maybe because there was strongbow at the bottleshop that needed me to buy and put into my fridge and drink but surely, I could have lost about another 20 kilos but nooooooo, I didn’t. 

So, I have decided the best course of action is to just stop for a while and start again and lucky for me, there is a three day weekend starting in 2 hours and 45 minutes whereby I will eat, drink and be merry (practicing for Christmas time) and start again on Tuesday. Surely the diet will work much better after this ok.

Stay tuned……….am about to wake up skinny any week now J

No comments:

Post a Comment