Wednesday 19 October 2011

Still Wobbly

I have received a couple of emails asking if I m ok. If I have woken up skinny. The simple and most honest answer is no. I have not woken up skinny and yes, I am ok.

Unfortunately I haven't had the miracle success I expected from the Dukan Diet but I am persisting. I have lost 2.5kg but that is where it has stopped. While I eat cow after chicken after egg, I haven't moved since I lost 2.5kg. Dont  misuderstand me, I have MOVED as far as walking in the heat, longer distance, but it hasn't done anything! Still, my loss stays at 2.5kg.

Am thinking...... I might just give up on losing wieght. Oh  I know, I hear you, I say that but I dont meant it. 

I shall sleep on it and let you know how I feel tomorrow because right now, I feel like a cheeseburger, a couple of blocks of cadbury chocolate family blocks, a carton or two of some kind of gluten free beer/strongbow cider and a lamb roast or two......

Stay tuned, I'm HungryQ 

No comments:

Post a Comment