Monday 9 July 2012

Dummy Lines

I woke up with dummy lines. I couldn’t believe it when I saw it. I figured I must have had a bad dream and my face was still stuck in the scowl but no, I definitely have dummy lines.

What are dummy lines? You know ventriloquist dolls? And how their mouths open and close and they have those big lines either side of their mouth? Well they’re dummy lines and now I have them.

It is because my cheeks are so fat that they are falling down my face causing these dummy lines. My cheeks are trying to touch my second chin and they are almost there.

You would think that with the amount of eating and talking I do that it would be exercise enough to prevent dummy lines.

I am starting to round out in all sorts of places so am thinking that maybe tomorrow I might think more about that diet I am supposed to be on.

For my Aussie fans out there, I am giving Matt Preston a run for his money in the dummy lines contest.

That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment