Tuesday 10 July 2012

Dog Tongue

You know how when dogs pant, their tongues are at the bottom of their mouth and then roll over their teeth? Hang on, let me see if I have a photo of my dog doing it…

*this blog wont let me use a photo so see if you can imagine what I am talking about ok* 

Well that is happening to me! I thought I had put weight on my tongue but Dr Google says you can’t put weight on in your tongue. So whats up with my tongue then?

I thought it was just because I had the flu recently and was sneezing my chins off and my tongue was rubbing against my teeth and that is why I thought it had enlarged.

Then I figured it was because I was fat and no matter how much googling I did, every site told me I couldn’t put on weight in my tongue. I found a lot of disgusting tongue diseases but nothing on tongue weight gain.

Now I am quite worried because as you can see by Dogs photo above, he can let his tongue hang out a bit over his teeth and he is fine. Mine is way too close to my side teeth and it is getting sore! How is Dog’s tongue not sore from rubbing on his teeth? What do I tell the doctor is wrong with me? I have a dog tongue? I am part dog now?

How much more can go wrong with me I ask you. And it is not only the discomfort of having a big fat tongue, I sound like an idiot. I can’t talk properly and now I worry that I am going to spit on everyone when I talk because the fat tongue gets in the way of every word I am saying.

I will be forever known as the big fat spit lady if I don’t get on to this quick smart. I might have to have a look at my tongue in my big huge mirror and make sure everything else looks normal about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment