Friday 17 February 2012

Holding the Gas


Firstly, I shall apologise to Boyfriend for any offence taken.

Moving on….

I was walking home from work all red faced and puffing like a woman in labour when I noticed Mr Hunky. He was all of 18 years old, very tall and oh so lovely to look at and that made my walk home very pleasant.

Along came a bit of a shortcut across a park and yes, I took it. He didn’t. I sped up a bit now because there was nothing lovely to look at on my walk and it was then I realised, he didn’t take the shortcut but the long way and was now behind me!

OMG! Do you know what the meant?

It meant, I couldn’t fart on the way home and I had built up an extremely large amount of gas throughout my work day!

Now, I became to despise Mr Hunky boy because there was so much gas built up and he was on the section on my walk home where I always release.

Thankfully, he disappeared (I did wonder if I had let one go accidently and he evaporated in a cloud of dust) and when I finally let go, it was like a little jet engine powering me on toward home just that little bit quicker J

That is all

Oh, one more thing, am visiting Skinny Chick tomorrow (my dietician). Wish me luck because I have lost no weight. I had the flu damn it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment