Friday 23 December 2011

See Through Jeans

It moved! Yep, I felt it and even saw it. My gorgeous and full Pandora bracelet has been imbedded into my wrist for well over a year. I feared losing it not too long ago because it looked like the skin was starting to grow over it but today, it moved. My wrists are on their way to Skinny Town!

I can now wriggle my wrist and hand and my bracelet turns a little bit. The holes in my wrist from where the bracelet used to live are disappearing too. One day soon I might be able to put my watch on. I think I still have a way to go for that though. I must have had the wrists of a 6 year old before becoming a fatty though because that watch is tiny! And no, I am not buying a new watch when I have a perfectly good, $245 guess watch that I bought myself.

Anyway, something else happened on Wednesday that I completely forgot to tell you about. So I’ll do it now ok?

We were aloud to wear casual closes to work on Wednesday because we were going out to celebrate Christmas as a work team. I did manage to have a sensational lunch that the hotel provided for me but we wont talk about that because something huge happened.

I went to the toilet before we went off to lunch. Everyone probably knows by now how fascinated with toilets and toilet business I am so this will come as no surprise but, when I was waiting for Mr Poopie (they take a while to come out on this new diet) I was bored and was checking out my pretty undies. They were red and I always imagine myself as a bit of a girl Superman with them on. A part of my undies looked weird and as I moved them a bit to look at the seam, I realised I could see the toilet floor and a part of my shoe!! OMG I couldn’t believe it. It is like being in a car with no floor. Well, ok,  it probably isn’t like that at all because the floor wasn’t moving but you know what I mean. I then moved my girl Superman undies out of the way and looked at the inside of my jeans.

THEY WERE SEE THROUGH!  My thighs had become such good friends that whilst they rubbed together on my walks and so forth, they had worn away the fabric between my legs! And remember from an earlier discussion we had, my knees had become enemies and wouldn’t go near each other? Well that means that while I have been sitting around with my knees hating on each other, my knickers had probably been seen by the whole world!

Now, I hear you saying that due to my thighs being best friends and all, they would hide the see through bits right? Well you are wrong because now they aren’t liking each other as much as before and they are growing apart!

Unfortunately, as I have yet to wake up skinny (but still on the way) I have absolutely no other jeans that fit and am wearing them today. I tried to find my black girl Batman knickers but to no avail so I have skin coloured ones on. I thought this was the next best thing to black but I have since realised that if anyone sees me they are going to think I have no knickers on at all. Somedays I just shouldn’t bother trying LOL. I am quite a twit. Even the white ones would have been better than skin colour. At least my ‘down there’ looks a little tanned LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment