Friday 16 December 2011

Numbers


Here is the full picture. I am not sure what you are picturing I look like besides gorgeous so I am going to assist you today with some numbers.

Remember how I used to be skinny right? Well, skinny in my world is 60 kilos. I am five foot and nothing inches so even 60 kilos looked a little on the bigger side but I still fit into normal sized clothes and felt ok about myself.

Once I became a huge fatty, my weight went right up to 89 kilos. It was at this weight that my lovely, wonderful, wise, amazing, patient and understanding doctor sent me off for two tests and found the answer. Anyway, that is explained in a previous blog so I wont bore you by telling you again.

Anyhoo, when I started my new liver and pancreas diet (to repair liver and pancreas, not eat them), I was 87.5 kilos! My stomach was 45 inches! Massive I know and that is why I kept doctor shopping to find out why I looked pregnant all the time.

As of today, the 16th of December, 2011, I have lost 5.8 kilos! OMG I know! So I now weigh 81.7 kilos. I am walking 2.5 kms in the morning to work and again 2.5 kms home again in the arvo. My stomach is now 40 inches which I am pretty happy with.

It is a lie when people say you start to love exercise so don’t believe it. I do it because I have to work for a living LOL. I have my motorbike but it is crashed and unregistered and my boyfriend has my car in the country all week so I have to walk. It is good having to walk because otherwise I think I would be inclined to take the motorbike.

Having said that, now the blubber is falling off me, it does motivate me to attempt to enjoy the walk so I do wear my headphones and listen to my music.

Am I hungry? No. do I feel like a beer and burger? YES but I know that I am doing what is best for my inside fat parts so I will continue eating my sticks of celery, carrot and cucumber, enjoy my berries for breakfast and steamed veg and fish for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment