Thursday 14 July 2011

Fat Chicks are Hot

So, for the last few years I have blamed my excessive sweating on menopause. I wasn't alone though because even doctors have agreed with me that it is highly likely that I am experiencing either menopause or pre menopause.  How else can you explain, even in the middle of winter, I have the pedestal fan on whilst sleeping at night. Or, wearing only a t-shirt to do my grocery shopping whist everyone else in the store has jackets and scarfs on? How about almost passing out from heat exhaustion from a simple stroll to the letter box!

There is still a good chance that it is menopause ok? But I have been noticing other fatties that stand in line at the shop who are as slippery and shiny as I am. When i look at a skinny minny, more often than not, she will be a little chilly but looking as cool as a cucumber. It drives me batty to constantly be mopping my brow, flapping my arms like a desperate bird unable to take flight whilst trying to dry my underarms, wriggling around trying to move my bra so it scratches the itchy spot under my boobies that is now saturated and tickley.

I read an article recently that the more you sweat, the more calories you are burning. BULLSHIT! There are, at most, 2 hours when I am not sweating and fanning myself and I can tell you right now, my calories are staying put. They aren't going anywhere!

My dietician thinks I am going to be skinny in four weeks from our first visit (that means three more weeks until I am skinny) so I will be able to judge a little clearer as to weather I am going through menopause or if this hot chick is hot because of my slight weight gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment