Tuesday 15 May 2012

The Road Map

Yep, still fat and growing.

I thought I had plateaued into a nice, warm comfortable fat girl because I haven’t been exersizing and whilst I have been eating healthy food (slipping in the odd bacon and eggs for breakfast) I have been having the odd wild night on the cider and I haven’t really put on any weight.

Anyway, I was away in Perth recently and I was staying in a hotel which had the biggest mirror I think I have seen and one that I could not hide from. I got undressed for the shower and noticed how much of the mirror I actually took up. And blow me down with a feather but I noticed two, brand new, red and angry STRETCH MARKS! WTF?

Well, I was not impressed with that. Not because I had more stretchmarks to add to my ‘road map’ of a body but the fact that I must have grown bigger to have gotten them. Ok fine, I had noticed my Boobies had gotten a bit fuller and rounder and my man was taking a bit more interest in me but I didn’t think it was enough to grow more ‘roads’ on my map.

What am I to do? It is so cold in the mornings and it is dark and I am tired and hungry at night time. I can’t live on carrots and lettuce now can I? No!

I shall leave my ponderings for now and have a think about what I will do to change the way things are…..

No comments:

Post a Comment